- About Crowell Library
- Begin Your Search
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Resources
- Curriculum Lab (CurLab) and Juvenile
- Music Library
- Alumni Access
- Recommend a Purchase
Interlibrary Loan Requests
Before filling out the request form below, please read the following items carefully:
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service provided for free to the faculty, students and employees of Moody Bible Institute. Through ILL our library can request books and articles from other libraries for your personal and academic use.
- If you are a Moody Online student, please review this information and follow this tutorial on finding articles before submitting an Interlibrary Loan request.
- For Illinois students and faculty, search in I-Share before filling out this form.
- Also make sure to check the Library's online catalog and its A-Z journal list to see if the item you are about to request is already available at the library. We cannot request through ILL books that are owned by our library. If you require a book that is currently checked out, you can place a hold on that book by calling or visiting the circulation desk. You will then be notified when that book is returned.
- Please understand that Interlibrary Loan is NOT a free textbook service. ILL requests cannot be made on behalf of another individual unless you are requesting as a TA on behalf of a professor. TAs should put their own name in the name field with the professor’s name in parenthesis following their own. Professors using a TA to request items through ILL should provide their TA with their ID number so that books are checked out to the professor instead of the student. TAs can contact the ILL Technician (see bottom of page) for more information about requesting on behalf of a professor.